|Set:||The Boomsday Project|
|Artist:||L. Lullabi & K. Turovec|
Divine Shield, Taunt, Lifesteal, Rush
Everything but the kitchen sink. Oh wait, there's one on his back.
How to get
|Card packs||Regular, Golden||1~2|
- Granting a ready Mech Rush will not prevent it from attacking the opponent's hero. However, it will not allow a Mech that has already attacked to attack again.
Zilliax is packed with keywords, making it like a defensive version of . Although its stats are lacking, on its own it is effectively a 3-damage removal with healing that leaves a 3/2 with Taunt on board, and although its Health is too low to survive more than one hit, if the opponent doesn't have removal it will double up the healing. Zilliax's combination of keywords make it an extremely flexible, all-purpose card for any midrange or control decks, even ones that don't utilize any other Mechs.
Zilliax is even more effective if it's Magnetized to another Mech. The higher the Attack, the better the removal and healing and the higher the Health the longer it can make use out of its Taunt/Lifesteal combo. If the Mech does not have summoning sickness anymore, you could even Magnetize Zilliax and hit the face with it, leaving a high-statted minion with Divine Shield, Lifesteal and Taunt, usually locking out a short-term aggressive plan for the opponent.
Zilliax is unique to Hearthstone. It is Dr. Boom's personal bodyguard. It apparently regularly develops self-awareness and plots against its boss, and all organic life for that matter, resulting in routine reprogramming.
- Zilliax's entrance music is from the Tempest Keep dungeons in Netherstorm, the zone in which The Boomsday Project seems to take place.
- Despite being invented by , the crystals needed for his production were harvested by .
- Patch 18.104.22.168770 (2018-08-02): Added.
- Hearthside Chat: Magnetic - The Boomsday Project. (2018-07-17). YouTube. Retrieved on 2018-07-17.