Yogg-Saron, Hope's End is a minion for use by any class. For the cost of 10 , it comes with moderate attack and health; upon being summoned, it will cast a random spell for each spell the friendly player has cast during the game. Targets of the spells will be randomly selected.
Deck Recipe Edit
- Targets can be friendly or enemy, minion or hero.
- Random spells are not limited by spells the hero owns, nor by class.
- Though Yogg-Saron can be targeted, the full effect of the battlecry will continue for its intended duration unless Yogg-Saron dies, is silenced, or transformed.
- Spells may be cast that have no effect on the intended target.
- Since the spells are not cast by the player, they do not interact with effects such as or .
Patch changes Edit
- (Patch 6.2.0) Yogg-Saron, Hope's End now properly applies the Overload effect when it casts a spell with Overload.
- (Patch 6.1.3) Yogg-Saron, Hope's End now stops casting spells when it leaves the battlefield or is silenced.