|Set:||Forged in the Barrens|
On the Night of Falling Stars, Xyrella had a vision of a shattered naaru. "Go to the Barrens," the being said. "Seek the shards of my broken body. Restore me, and I will restore your daughter."
- For other representations of Xyrella, see Xyrella (disambiguation).
How to get
|Card packs||Regular, Golden||1~2|
|Run||Completing an Arena or Heroic Duels run||Regular||1|
- A list of Standard, collectible Priest or Neutral cards that can restore Health or have Lifesteal can be found
Name Class Type Rarity Cost Atk HP/Dur. Armor Description Desperate Prayer Spell Common 0 Restore 5 Health to each hero. Flash Heal Spell Common 1 Restore 5 Health. Mistress of Mixtures Minion Common 1 2 2 Deathrattle: Restore 4 Health to each hero. Voodoo Doctor Minion Common 1 2 1 Battlecry: Restore 2 Health. Death's Head Cultist Minion Common 3 2 4 Taunt Deathrattle: Restore 4 Health to your hero. Devouring Plague Spell Common 3 Lifesteal. Deal 4 damage randomly split among all enemy minions. Flightmaster Dungar Minion Legendary 3 3 3 Battlecry: Choose a flightpath and go Dormant. Awaken with a bonus when you complete it! Holy Nova Spell Common 4 Deal 2 damage to all enemy minions. Restore 2 Health to all friendly characters. Lifedrinker Minion Rare 4 3 3 Battlecry: Deal 3 damage to the enemy hero. Restore 3 Health to your hero. Spice Bread Baker Minion Common 4 3 2 Battlecry: Restore Health to your hero equal to your hand size. Void Shard Spell Common 4 Lifesteal Deal 4 damage. Lightshower Elemental Minion Rare 6 6 6 Taunt Deathrattle: Restore 8 Health to all friendly characters. Mi'da, Pure Light Minion Legendary 6 4 6 Divine Shield, Lifesteal Deathrattle: Shuffle a Fragment into your deck that resummons Mi'da when drawn. Reno Jackson Minion Legendary 6 4 6 Battlecry: If your deck has no duplicates, fully heal your hero. Blackwater Behemoth Minion Legendary 7 8 10 Colossal +1 Lifesteal Alexstrasza the Life-Binder Minion Legendary 9 8 8 Battlecry: Choose a character. If it's friendly, restore 8 Health. If it's an enemy, deal 8 damage.
StrategyPlease add any available information to this section.Between the class' myriad of direct healing Spells such as , and , Xyrella can quickly turn into a full board wipe. Additional resource generation options such as the aforementioned Renew, and will help ensure that Xyrella's effect is always likely to go off. Alternatively, builds focusing on can also leverage the significant healing Deathrattle of .
Xyrella is unique to Hearthstone. She is one of ten mercenaries introduced in Forged in the Barrens.
- A mother desperate to heal her child…
- Xyrella grew up on Draenor, later Outland. A healer blessed by the naaru and the Holy Light, she became a disciple of and was part of the raid on Tempest Keep to capture the Exodar, a city-sized satellite with transdimensional capabilities. But the Exodar malfunctioned and crashed on Azeroth. Xyrella’s husband did not survive the disaster, and their only daughter, Runi, fell into a coma that no healing magic could break.
- As Xyrella prayed over her daughter, a glowing object exploded in the sky. Shards of fractured light rained across Azeroth. The draenei called this incident The Night of Falling Stars. Xyrella watched the lights fall like glowing embers. She had a vision. The falling stars were pieces of a fractured naaru – an enigmatic energy being deeply connected to the Light. The naaru spoke to her. “I am Mi’da, Pure Light. Gather my pieces. Reform me. Only I have the power to save your daughter’s life.”
- Compelled by the naaru, Xyrella has made the difficult choice to leave her child and people behind and seek the shards. She hears the naaru’s call and follows it to the Barrens.
- Patch 126.96.36.199662 (2021-03-25): Added.
- Blizzard Entertainment (2021-04-06). Meet the Mercenaries. PlayHearthstone. Retrieved on 2021-04-08.