|Set:||The Grand Tournament|
Keeping tabs on the Grand Tournament is priority 1 for the five mighty Dragonflights!
How to get
|Card packs||Regular, Golden||1~2|
Similar to , this is a strong early card as long as the priest has a Dragon in their hand. A good early game option for Dragon decks. With its Battlecry activated, this card is strictly better than : it costs one less mana and has one more Attack.
- Are you mocking me?!
- You think this is funny?!
- The Wyrmrest Accord was an alliance of four dragonflights — the red, bronze, green, and black flights — created to combat the blue dragonflight's crusade against magic users. The red dragonflight was the most active of the four, with a large number of red dragons guarding Wyrmrest Temple itself.
- The Wyrmrest Accord was founded by following 's declaration of war upon all mortal spellcasters. She gathered together representatives from the other three dragonflights, both to oppose the blue dragonflight and to defend the Dragonblight against the undead Scourge.
- According to designer Peter Whalen, the Wyrmrest Agent's soundbites are due to being "a 1/4 who hangs out with dragons. He has a bit of a self-esteem problem."
- Patch 18.104.22.16886 (2015-08-18): Added.
- Peter Whalen on Twitter. (2016-10-27).