|Set:||The Grand Tournament|
|Wiki tags:||Damage-related, Triggered effect|
After playing against 5 Annoy-O-Trons, any normal guard will become a Wrathguard.
How to get
- Whenever this minion takes damage, it will deal the exact same amount of damage to its controlling hero too. In particular:
This card is basically a Felstalker with a different drawback. It is very useful in an aggressive deck if played on curve due to its high stats for a 2 drop. The user must be careful however because if played late game the enemy will likely attack it with a high Attack minion or high damage spell (like Shield Slam) in order to both remove a threat and deal a high amount of damage to the hero at the same time.
Wrathguard is a very good target for Treachery, in that it can synergize with AoE effects Hellfire and Felfire Potion to deal double the damage to the hero or using Shadowflame to also hurt the enemy hero.
- The artwork for this card comes from the World of Warcraft Trading Card Game "Betrayal of the Guardian" series, for the card Wrathguard Defender.
- You will regret this.
- Feel my pain!
- The demonic wrathguard are members of the man'ari eredar species that act as an honor guard for the more important members of their race, leaders of the Burning Legion. They appear to be the man'ari analog of warriors. They are also considered to be front-line troops.
- Patch 184.108.40.20686 (2015-08-18): Added.
- Whirthun on Twitter. (2015-08-03).