- For the Classic version, see Wrath of Air Totem. For the option provided by Totemic Slam, see Wrath of Air Totem (Totemic Slam).
Wrath of Air Totem was a shaman totem that provided all nearby friendly targets with 5% spell haste, increasing the speed of spellcasting. For DPS casters, the result was an overall increase in damage output, similar to that granted by Hearthstone's version. The totem was removed with the Mists of Pandaria expansion.
- The artwork for this card comes from the World of Warcraft Trading Card Game "Blood of Gladiators" series, for the card Echo Totem.
- Wrath of Air Totem was considered "the best totem by far in some decks and totally useless in others". It was removed in Forged in the Barrens to ensure they could build more Spell Damage synergies in Shaman without it feeling like a highroll.
- Patch 126.96.36.199662 (2021-03-25): Moved to Legacy set (from Classic). Removed from basic totems' pool.
- Dean Ayala on Twitter. (2021-03-03).