|Wiki tags:||Targeted, Windfury-granting|
Windfury is like Earthfury and Firefury, but more light and airy.
How to get
They are uncraftable and cannot be crafted or disenchanted.
Two copies of regular Windfury (Core) are obtained for raising shaman to level 1.
Two copies of golden Windfury (Core) are obtained for winning 50 games as shaman.
Prior Year of the Gryphon's rotation on March 30, 2021:
- Two copies of Windfury were automatically included in all players' collections upon unlocking the shaman class.
- Two Golden copies of Windfury were a reward for raising a shaman to levels 23 and 26.
Especially effective when applied to minions with high Attack, and for dealing damage to heroes or minions with 0 Attack. Note that this will give almost any minion it's cast on a very high soft taunt -- it is best played on a minion that can attack on the same turn, since that minion has a very high chance of not surviving (or being Silenced during) your opponent's next turn.
Windfury is the elemental force of wind that is harnessed by the shaman in the Warcraft universe. Its use in shamanic magic is characterized by allowing the attacker to deal multiple successive strikes from one basic attack.
- The artwork for this card comes from the World of Warcraft Trading Card Game "March of the Legion" series, for the card Elements' Fury.
- This card's flavor text is likely a reference to the musical group Earth, Wind & Fire.
- Year of the Gryphon rotation (2021-03-30): Moved from Basic to Legacy set.
- Patch 188.8.131.52662 (2021-03-25): Now has Nature spell school (previously: no spell school).
- Patch 184.108.40.20690 (2013-10-02): Flavor text changed from "Just don't expect him to give it back to you." to "Windfury is like Earthfury and Firefury, but more light and airy.".