“Is that a thing?”
“….now you’re just making those up.”
CLASS=2 COLLECTIBLE=1 RARITY=5 CARDTYPE=4 COST=3 ATK=1 HEALTH=2 ELITE=1 CHOOSE_ONE=1
How to get
|Card packs||Regular, Golden||1|
Choose One cards
- Resulting minions
Wardruid Loti offers extreme versatility on one card. While individually the forms are rather below average, they can be used for all kinds of situations.
- is comparable to , but without the health-boosting effect. While it won't usually trade favorably with its low Attack, having an extra wall helps when you need to survive just a little bit longer.
- Pterrordax is comparable to . Although the statline is poor, she helps squeeze in extra damage to clear with cards like when you need it most.
- is comparable to . While technically weaker, having 1 less Attack usually does not matter since the Poisonous aspect will take care of any minion.
- is comparable to . Useful when you need a 4-damage removal.
Her power jumps up several levels if you can play her with or , creating an incredibly overstatted minion with several keywords attached. It also allows for strategies not normally possible like using it for hard removal with Poisonous and Rush or as a "passive" Spell Damage booster with Stealth.
- ▶️ Free yourself!
- ▶️ <death sound>
- Wardruid Loti is a member of the Zanchuli Council and the high priestess of Gonk. She is married to Hexlord Raal, the high priest of Pa'ku.
- Beloved by the youth of Zandalar, Wardruid Loti earned her place on the Zanchuli Council through the demands of the next generation of warriors and hunters. Some credit the decision of Gonk to allow the Zandalari the worship of many loa, not just himself. This progressive movement, championed in voice by Loti, aided in the resurgence of druidism as a cultural mainstay of Zandalar.
- Loti keeps her distance from the other Rumble competitors, preferring the company of her dinosaur loa Gonk and other scaled companions. Druids will discover that she’s a master of shapeshifting and claw-to-hand combat.
- thought Gonk and Wardruid Loti were examples of inspiring contrast. Gonk was one of the oldest loa, and Loti one of the younger competitors in the Rumble (not to mention an advisor to ! And one of the most talented shapeshifters in the world!), but the two of them joined forces to open the door for young Zandalari trolls to become Druids. Loti was the inspiring leader to a pack of howling, dinosaur-jumping lunatics. Maybe he could use that!
The four animal forms used by Loti are the same as several of the animal forms used by Zandalari druid player characters in World of Warcraft, each of which is based on a type of dinosaur commonly found on Zandalar and corresponds to the more traditional animal forms used by druids from most other races: ankylodon (Bear Form), pterrordax (Flight Form), ravasaur (Travel Form), and sabertusk (Cat Form).
- This is the first Choose One card that offers more than two choices.
- Patch 184.108.40.206845 (2018-11-29): Added.
- Blizzard Press Center - Rastakhan's Rumble Announcement Press Kit, Rastakhan's Rumble Champions Fact Sheet enUS. (2018-11-02). Retrieved on 2018-11-06.
- Daxxarri (2018-11-26). A New Challenger Approaches - Part 3. Retrieved on 2018-11-26.