Voodoo is an oft-misunderstood art. But it is art.
RARITY=2 CLASS=12 COLLECTIBLE=1 ELITE=0 COST=1 HEALTH=1 ATK=2 CARDTYPE=4 FACTION=1 251=6 BATTLECRY=1
How to get
Regular and golden Voodoo Doctor are uncraftable and cannot be crafted or disenchanted.
|New player||Complete the Ranked's New player experience system||Regular||2|
|New player||Complete the Ranked's New player experience system||Golden||2|
Two copies of regular are obtained for raising sum of all your class levels to 1.
Two copies of golden Voodoo Doctor (Core) are obtained for winning 500 games across all classes.
Prior Year of the Gryphon's rotation on March 30, 2021:
- Two copies of Voodoo Doctor were automatically included in all players' collections upon unlocking the rogue class.
- Two Golden copies of Voodoo Doctor were a reward for raising a rogue to levels 55 and 56.
This card gives you a weak aggressive minion and 2 points of healing for a single point of mana, which is good for its price; it should therefore be preferred over a in any deck except a murloc deck.
This card's Battlecry can reduce its desirability in the early game, since its ability will be wasted without an injured character to heal. This can make it more useful for warlocks, who can use the healing to offset one use of .
A priest with can instead use the Voodoo Doctor as a very cost-efficient source of 2 damage.
- ▶️ <summon sound>
- ▶️ <attack sound>
- ▶️ <death sound>
- "Stay away from da voodoo."
- This minion's Summon and attack quotes are the Warcraft III troll witch doctor's build and command quotes respectively.
- The artwork for this card comes from the World of Warcraft Trading Card Game "Servants of the Betrayer" series, for the card Castigate.