I'm not sure which ones were okay for me to make and which weren't, could someone tell me? I'm wondering if maybe there were certain warnings I've overlooked or forgotten? Hoping maybe they get made here in future as reminder.
- Was going to mention that Varian Wrynn's battlecry doesn't seem to function in Anduin's campaign, took screenshot as proof. Also think Maru might be girl.
- also trying to figure out what Secret ruined my game against Trapped Room. It must've been one of the five random ones because I checked the Deck and none of the ones there seem to be capable of what happened to me. Something happened where all my cards in my hand were shuffled into the deck and then it started pulling one out and frozed. I exited the game and when I restarted it, it went right into that battle but suddenly my deck was empty (even though I had something like 20 cards) and then for some reason it just started consecutively drawing something like 10 cards in a row for me (no idea why, I didn't have any cards to prompt that...) and killed me that way. I'm having my 2nd battle against the room today so hopefully something like that doesn't happen again, but if it does I want to keep ready to press PrntScrn to collect evidence because I wasn't paying attention and you can't view logs of played cards after you lose plus I don't know if secrets even display there.
- also it's not listed but I'm pretty sure Xatma, Plague Lord of Death has Malorne, he hilariously keeps using his ability on it to trigger the deathrattle which is stupid because all it does is put him into deck which would happen anyway if he suicided him against my taunters. Does he think I have silence prepped or something? Tycio (talk) 17:55, 14 February 2021 (UTC)
Hey, why do you keep creating such redirections as "Shaw"? "Houndmaster Shaw" already appears when searching for it in the research bar, so I don't really see the point. Plus, I am very skeptical on the validity of some other redirections like "Mute" and "Muting"... --Mattheus 45 (talk) 20:24, 21 February 2021 (UTC)
I am trying to understand this revert (why is section-blanking checked as minor?) in respect to today's ban (til Mar 22 so 14 days or 2 weeks) summary:
- Editing articles on mass with poor indentation, poor grammar,
- and mentioning single-player content in collectable card strategy and note sections
- and creating talk pages to tell anecdotes against frequent warnings not to do so..
The closest match might be the first point but I guess I don't understand where I got the indentation or grammar wrong... and neither'd explain blanking a section since indentation and even grammar are pretty easy to fix as I've done in badly constructed sentences others have left.
Should general explanations and strategies for the use of Reno's 3 powers be put in sections on their pages rather than his? Their pages said to consult his article so I took that as indication to consolidate it.
As for anecdotes the only thing I remember writing today was the weirdness of how the Murloc lord was drawing cards despite having no visible "draw card on friendly Murloc death" minions, but after doing transformations. This was to highlight a possible bug (pretty sure we do record those here?) or feature in how these cards interact.
Should we just go ahead and write about bugs in articles without discussing them on talk first? I just wanted to confirm if anyone else could confirm it on their end before being so bold. Tycio (talk) 06:57, 8 March 2021 (UTC)
Had one out and played Heistbaron Togwaggle and no treasure...
Not listed on the Lackey page yet is a 1/1 minion costing 1 mana with a battlecry... oversight?
As for those it summoned which are included on his page as playable cards:
A good note for shaw is if you hounds only do 1 damage instead of 3 that it's a BAD idea to attack the sacks, since then he can cast Rampage on them. It's better to just summon 1/1 or 1/3 hounds and NOT use their rush, just leave them out to to be nabbed (and until he does, attack face) and fill up his 0/3 space so fewer are summoned via SOG. Attacks on minions should probably be limited until you can finish them off, or if they're already damaged because they attacked.