- Jonathan Marcus: Greetings, citizens! Welcome to Stormwind!
- Need help? - What can I do for you? - Well met. - King's honor, friend. - For the Alliance!
- My friends, you look tired and hungry. How 'bout some Stormwind Brie?
- From boots to blouse The Auction House will have just what you need!
- And if your potions are leaking then how 'bout a spell or three?
- Ha! There's no excuse, The Blue Recluse will give you your drinks for free! (<chuckles> Oh, just one!)
- Oh Stormwind! (Stormwind!) Spells and shields galore! When you think you've seen it all you're sure to see something more! (Stormwind, Stormwind!)
- Don't be afraid of the shadows, the youthful king is fine. For prayers sincere, the Light is here to soothe your troubled mind.
- Oh Stormwind! (Stormwind!) Heroes bold will rise! Adventure calls, and stand or fall, we'll show our Alliance pride! Stormwind we vow, as heroes before us have we fought, and stand as one!
|Ann. date:||July 20, 2021|
|Release date:||August 3, 2021|
Set in the majestic capital city Stormwind, a testament to all the Alliance stands for, United in Stormwind features the Alliance's mercenaries coming to rest, preparing for the next step in their journey, and filled with bustling trade, shiny equipment, epic mounts, and new Questlines.
United in Stormwind introduced two new keywords: Tradeable and Questline. Tradable cards can be dragged into your deck to spend 1 mana and draw a new card from your deck, while Questline cards, similar to Quest ones, are legendary spells that start in your hand, have a condition and along with the reward for meeting the condition. However, unlike Quest, each Questline card consists of three conditions and three rewards, with the first rewards functioning similarly to Sidequest, and the final reward which is added to your hand for completing all three conditions.
- 1 How to get
- 2 Cards
- 3 Themes
- 4 Videos
- 5 Lore
- 6 History
- 7 References
- 8 External links
How to get
United in Stormwind craftable cards will be obtained by one of the following methods:
- Opening card packs with the usual prices and purchasing options
- Crafting for the usual amounts of Arcane Dust depending on the cards' rarity
- As a Standard expansion, the Highest Rank Bonus chest, Arena and Heroic Duels rewards have chance to contain United in Stormwind cards.
- 2 random legendary and 1 random epic cards can be obtained through United in Stormwind's Rewards Track.
- These specific cards can be obtained through other means. For more information, see individual articles.
- Prior to the expansion's release, players could purchase one or both of the following bundles:
- United in Stormwind Bundle costs $49.99 USD; it comes with 60 United in Stormwind Bundle card packs, two random Legendary cards from United in Stormwind Bundle, and the unique Lady Katrana Prestor card back.
- United in Stormwind Bundle Mega Bundle costs $79.99 USD; it comes with 80 United in Stormwind card packs, 5 Golden United in Stormwind card packs that guarantee Golden cards, two random Golden Legendary cards from United in Stormwind, the unique Lady Katrana Prestor card back, the alternate mage hero Lady Katrana Prestor, Battlegrounds Perks, and Ve'nari - an alternate Battlegrounds Bartender.
United in Stormwind card set features 135 collectible cards, which can be recognized with a special watermark (the Alliance symbol) behind the card text, not found on other cards.
- Stormwind is full of merchants looking for a good deal. Cards with the Tradeable keyword can be played like normal, or traded with a random card in your deck for the low price of 1 Mana.
For a list of Tradeable cards, see Tradeable.
- One good quest leads to another! Questlines begin in your hand and have three steps of requirements and rewards, finishing with a powerful Legendary mercenary minion!
- Final Showdown (Gain Momentum, Close the Portal, Demonslayer Kurtrus)
- Lost in the Park (Defend the Squirrels, Feral Friendsy, Guff the Tough)
- Defend the Dwarven District (Take the High Ground, Knock 'Em Down, Tavish, Master Marksman)
- Sorcerer's Gambit (Stall for Time, Reach the Portal Room, Arcanist Dawngrasp)
- Rise to the Occasion (Pave the Way, Avenge the Fallen, Lightborn Cariel)
- Seek Guidance (Discover the Void Shard, Illuminate the Void, Xyrella, the Sanctified)
- Find the Imposter (Learn the Truth, Marked a Traitor, Spymaster Scabbs)
- Command the Elements (Stir the Stones, Tame the Flames, Stormcaller Bru'kan)
- The Demon Seed (Establish the Link, Complete the Ritual, Blightborn Tamsin)
- Raid the Docks (Create a Distraction, Secure the Supplies, Cap'n Rokara)
- Learn a new skill while you’re in town! Profession tools are weapons with special effects instead of attack values. Gather the crafting reagents to get an awesome effect!
- You’ve grown a lot in the Barrens, and it’s time to level up! Pick up a mount to aid you in battle—and even keep fighting after you’re gone!
- Kodo Mount (Guff's Kodo)
- Ramming Mount (Tavish's Ram)
- Noble Mount (Cariel's Warhorse)
- Elekk Mount (Xyrella's Elekk)
- Dreaded Mount (Tamsin's Dreadsteed)
In World of Warcraft
- Blizzard Entertainment (2021-07-01). Announcing United in Stormwind, Hearthstone’s Latest Expansion!. PlayHearthstone.
- Blizzard Entertainment (2021-07-01). Official site - Stormwind is Home!. PlayHearthstone.
(Expansions / Adventures / Mini-sets)