|Set:||Whispers of the Old Gods|
|Wiki tags:||Class-related, Random|
Psst! Wanna buy a random class card (from your opponent's class)?
How to get
|Golden Undercity Huckster||800||100|
Undercity Huckster is a reasonable early game minion offering good, albeit random, card advantage. Class spells can be useful for spell synergies (Gadgetzan Auctioneer) and the Huckster's Deathrattle makes it worthwhile in Deathrattle decks with Unearthed Raptor, or N'Zoth. As one of the few cards that can generate non-Rogue cards, it has direct synergy with Ethereal Peddler. Its 2/2 body means it relies on the card generated to provide value, but with luck can trade with a 3/2 enemy minion while also providing a useful card.
- ▶️Hey. Hey. Do you wanna buy a funnel cake?
- ▶️BUY ONE!
- ▶️<death sound>
- Evil is evil, sure, but N’Zoth is a very busy otherworldly horror, so sometimes it’s nice to have someone around to take care of the mundane, everyday wickedness. Take this guy for example. The Undercity Huckster was once an upstanding merchant known for his honesty and integrity. However, after being exposed to a taste of N’Zoth’s tainted influence, he’s now taken to stealing other peoples’ best tricks and selling them back after a price hike.
- The Undercity is the capital city of the Forsaken undead of the Horde. It is located in Tirisfal Glades, at the northern edge of the Eastern Kingdoms.
- Far beneath the ruined capital city of Lordaeron, the royal crypts have been turned into a bastion of evil and undeath. Originally intended by Prince Arthas to be the Scourge's seat of power, the budding "Undercity" was abandoned when Arthas was recalled to aid the Lich King in distant Northrend. In Arthas's absence, the Dark Lady, Sylvanas Windrunner, led the rebel Forsaken to the Undercity, and claimed it for her own. Since taking up residence, the Forsaken have worked to complete the Undercity's construction by dredging the twisted maze of catacombs, tombs, and dungeons that Arthas began.
- This minion's summon quote continues the "funnel cake" running gag, started with Refreshment Vendor in The Grand Tournament and continued in every expansion since.
- Dungeon Run boss Mushhuckster Max's intro quote is "Hey... Hey... wanna buy some fungus?".
- Patch 184.108.40.20666 (2018-04-10): Now reads: "Deathrattle: Add a random card to your hand (from your opponent's class)." (previously: "Add a random class card...").
- Patch 220.127.116.1174 (2016-04-24): Added.
- Whispers of the Old Gods – The Enigma of N’Zoth. (2016-03-24).