|Wiki tags:||Overload-related, Triggered effect|
Unlike bound elementals, Unbound ones really enjoy a night on the town.
How to get
|Golden Unbound Elemental||400||50|
Two copies of regular Unbound Elemental (Core) are obtained for raising shaman to level 1.
Two copies of golden Unbound Elemental (Core) are obtained for winning 50 games as shaman.
Cheap Overload cards such as Lightning Bolt, Feral Spirit and Lightning Storm can secure board control and create a powerful minion at the same time. It can also be beneficial to use Lava Shock and/or Eternal Sentinel in the same deck to mitigate the high Overload output you're likely to produce.
Consider also adding more cards that buff Attack from use of Overload, such as Vessina, Likkim, or Tunnel Trogg, and other effects that benefit from Overload, such as Thunderhead, Lesser Sapphire Spellstone, or Snowfury Giant.
There are 107 achievements related to Unbound Elemental.
|Gameplay - Core - Classes||FUNbound Elemental||Trigger the effect of Unbound Elemental, 30 times.||10|
|Gameplay - Core - Classes||FUNbound Elemental||Trigger the effect of Unbound Elemental, 100 times.||20|
- Ironically, this card actually depicts a bound elemental.
- Patch 220.127.116.11593 (2021-06-03): Now reads: After you play a card with Overload... (previously: Whenever you play a card with Overload...).
- Patch 18.104.22.168994 (2021-05-12): Now has 3 Attack (Up from 2).
- Year of the Gryphon rotation (2021-03-30): Moved from Classic to Legacy set.
- Patch 22.214.171.12436 (2017-04-04): Is now a Elemental (previously: no minion type).
- Alpha patch (unknown date, pre-May 2013): Added, replacing Grounding Totem.