Tundra rhinos are often mistaken for kodos. Or am I mistaken?
How to get
Regular and golden Tundra Rhino are uncraftable and cannot be crafted or disenchanted.
|New player||Complete the Ranked's New player experience system||Regular||2|
|New player||Complete the Ranked's New player experience system||Golden||2|
Prior Year of the Gryphon's rotation on March 30, 2021:
- Two copies of Tundra Rhino were a reward for raising a hunter to level 8.
- Two Golden copies of Tundra Rhino were a reward for raising a hunter to levels 43 and 44.
- ▶️<summon sound>
- ▶️<attack sound>
- ▶️<death sound>
- If a friendly minion can only attack because it has temporary Charge from Tundra Rhino, the Tundra Rhino does not have to survive until the actual combat happens (for example, if it dies to , the combat will not be cancelled).
- Tundra Rhino's ongoing effect also gives the Tundra Rhino Charge.
Use Tundra Rhino to deal quick damage to your opponent's hero or minions. Granting Charge to all your Beasts is a great way to bypass the exhaustion after a minion is summoned, allowing it to immediately jump into battle and deal damage. Most effective in combination with Beasts that summon other Beasts as Deathrattle, such as and . Play it with to gain more advantage from trading your Beasts. Also very powerful in conjunction with and .
Note that Tundra Rhino's ongoing effect only grants Charge while the Rhino is alive; if it dies, all affected minions will immediately lose the Charge buff. It is therefore advisable to attack with Tundra Rhino last, in case of the death or removal of the Tundra Rhino through damage or triggers such as .
When playing against a Tundra Rhino, it's most advisable to remove it as soon as possible, to prevent more powerful and expensive Beasts from gaining Charge.
- The artwork for this card comes from the World of Warcraft Trading Card Game "Icecrown" series, for the card Wooly White Rhino.
- Year of the Gryphon rotation (2021-03-30): Moved from Basic to Legacy set.
- Patch 220.127.116.1136 (2017-04-04): Now has Free rarity (previously: Common).