|Wiki tags:||Triggered effect|
It Slices, it Dices. You can cut a tin can with it. (But you wouldn't want to.)
How to get
They are uncraftable and cannot be crafted or disenchanted.
Two copies of regular Truesilver Champion (Core) are obtained for raising paladin to level 1.
Two copies of golden Truesilver Champion (Core) are obtained for winning 50 games as paladin.
As well as being collected in decks, this card can also be generated by the following cards.
Prior Year of the Gryphon's rotation on March 30, 2021:
- Two copies of Truesilver Champion were a reward for raising a paladin to level 2.
- Two Golden copies of Truesilver Champion were a reward for raising a paladin to levels 40 and 42.
- This weapon heals the hero before they attack their target. This means that the heal will only be able to restore the hero's Health if they are already damaged before they attack.
Truesilver Champion is a 4 cost weapon capable of 4 Healing points and 8 Damage points, making it an almost mandatory card for every Paladin Deck. The best use is when your Hero has at least 28 HP.
If Blackguard's after-healing damage kills the target card, Truesilver's durability will not be spent.
Furnacefire Colossus can become a 10/8 6 cost if at least one Truesilver is consumed.
Truesilver Champion works really well with Weapon Oriented decks. Captain Greenskin greatly increases your total damage and giving another strike. Naga Corsair, Seal of Light are some good cards to work along.
- The Truesilver Champion exists in World of Warcraft as a two-handed sword that will sometimes put up an absorption shield when the wielder is hit. The shield will absorb 175 points of damage before it disappears.
- The Truesilver Champion is crafted by Blacksmiths, though the plans can no longer be learned. A skill level of 260 was required when it was available.
- The artwork for this card comes from the World of Warcraft Trading Card Game "Heroes of Azeroth" series, for the card Destiny.