For the person who just cannot decide what card to put into a deck!
How to get
Regular and golden Tracking are uncraftable and cannot be crafted or disenchanted.
|New player||Complete the Ranked's New player experience system||Regular||2|
|New player||Complete the Ranked's New player experience system||Golden||2|
Two copies of golden Tracking (Core) are obtained for winning 100 games as hunter.
Prior Year of the Gryphon's rotation on March 30, 2021:
- Two copies of Tracking were automatically included in all players' collections upon unlocking the hunter class.
- Two Golden copies of Tracking were a reward for raising a hunter to levels 15 and 20.
- Tracking used to not trigger on-draw triggers, because the selected card moved from Setaside to your hand.
- used to be able to shuffle a copy of the card chosen from Tracking back into the deck. This means the chosen card from Tracking was shuffled back into the deck, before it was subsequently drawn. This interaction has been fixed with Patch 126.96.36.199855.
- The artwork for this card comes from the World of Warcraft Trading Card Game "Heroes of Azeroth" series, depicting the spell Track Humanoids.
- Year of the Gryphon rotation (2021-03-30): Moved from Basic to Legacy set.
- Patch 188.8.131.52662 (2021-03-25): Now reads: Discover a card from your deck. (previously: Look at the top 3 cards of your deck. Draw one and discard the others.).
- Patch 184.108.40.20666 (2015-06-15): Now has a new UI. You may temporarily hide the 3 tracked cards to see the board, and the opponent can see Tracking in progress.
- Alpha version: Wilderness Support: Track: 2 allies. (Put 2 allies from the top 4 cards of your deck into your hand.) [1 mana]