|Wiki tags:||Overload-related, Random, Spell Damage-generating, Taunt-generating, Totem-generating|
How to get
Totemic Power is currently unavailable in any game modes.
Summoned basic Totems
Summoned collectible Totems
Despite the card text, Totemic Power can only generate a few specific totems.
- You will always summon a non-basic Totem you don't already control if possible.
- For the class' general strategy, see Duels/shaman.
- The artwork for this Hero Power comes from the World of Warcraft Trading Card Game "Icecrown" series, for the card Colossal Totem.
- Patch 188.8.131.52614 (2020-11-12): Grand Totem Eys'or added to the "non-basic Totems" pool.
- Patch 184.108.40.206000 (2020-11-05): Now reads: "Hero Power Summon a random Totem. If you're Overloaded, summon a non-basic Totem instead." (previously: "Hero Power Summon a random Totem. If you're Overloaded, summon a non-basic Totem as well.")
- Patch 220.127.116.11160 (2020-10-22): Added.