|Set:||Goblins vs Gnomes|
|Abilities:||Battlecry, Deathrattle, Generate|
|Wiki tags:||Spare Part-generating, Spell-generating|
|Artist:||Zoltan & Gabor|
Something about power converters.
How to get
Spare Part cards
Toshley's Battlecry and Deathrattle are excellent for synergy regarding cards which benefit either spells, or gain effects based on your hand size, such as Twilight Drake. The Spare Parts, as spells, serve as excellent tools to generate Fireballs from Archmage Antonidas, or Mechs from Gazlowe. For his mana cost, Toshley does not compare well in raw stats to Boulderfist Ogre, but the utility of Spare Parts situationally makes the card more useful.
- "Yeah, yeah... welcome to my station." - Toshley
- Toshley is a level 69 quest giver who is in charge of Toshley's Station in the contested territory of Blade's Edge Mountains.
- Toshley's Station is a gnome-run Alliance village found in Blade's Edge Mountains. Gnomes perform their craziest experiments here. It is managed by Toshley, and was the only known gnome-only town until Fizzcrank Airstrip in the Borean Tundra was added later.
- Apparently, the gnomes of Toshley's Station resided in Sylvanaar until the night elves there sent them away as a result of the interference of the gnomes' machines and experimentations on the efforts of the night elves.
- The name is a reference to Tosche Station, a settlement on Tatooine, from Star Wars. One of the quests available here is named Picking Up Some Power Converters, which is what Luke Skywalker claimed he was going to do at Tosche Station.
- Show them "gnome" mercy!
- Open fire!
- The artwork for this card actually depicts Razak Ironsides, another gnome quest giver found at Toshley's Station, as depicted in the World of Warcraft Trading Card Game "Servants of the Betrayer" series.
- Patch 220.127.116.1134 (2014-12-04): Added.