|Wiki tags:||Random, Rarity-related|
Just a twist to the left, one quarter turn to the right and … oops! Well, we didn’t need that timeline anyway.
- For other appearances of Toki, Time-Tinker, see Toki, Time-Tinker (disambiguation).
How to get
|Golden Toki, Time-Tinker||3200||1600|
- Toki's Battlecry effect generates a random legendary minion from any card set that has become exclusive to Wild format, regardless of if the player is currently playing in Standard or Wild format. She will not generate any minions from card sets that are still available in Standard format.
- The minions generated by Toki can come from any class.
- Minions created by Toki still follow Standard rules (when playing in Standard).
- For example, Sneed's Old Shredder created by Toki will only summon Legendary minions from Standard format.
|Name / Desc||Rarity||Subtype||Class||Cost||Atk||HP||Description|
|Khadgar||Legendary||General||Mage||2||2||2||Your cards that summon minions summon twice as many.|
|Brann Bronzebeard||Legendary||General||Any||3||2||4||Your Battlecries trigger twice.|
|Sonya Shadowdancer||Legendary||General||ROGUE||3||2||2||After a friendly minion dies, add a 1/1 copy of it to your hand. It costs (1).|
|Zola the Gorgon||Legendary||General||Any||3||2||2||Battlecry: Choose a friendly minion. Add a Golden copy of it to your hand.|
|Baron Rivendare||Legendary||General||Any||4||1||7||Your minions trigger their Deathrattles twice.|
|Old Murk-Eye||Legendary||Murloc||Any||4||2||4||Charge. Has +1 Attack for each other Murloc on the battlefield.|
|The Darkness||Legendary||General||Any||4||20||20||Starts Dormant.|
Battlecry: Shuffle 3 Candles
into the enemy deck. When
drawn, this awakens.
|Bolvar, Fireblood||Legendary||General||Paladin||5||1||7||Divine Shield|
After a friendly minion loses Divine Shield, gain +2 Attack.
|Ixlid, Fungal Lord||Legendary||General||DRUID||5||2||4||After you play a minion, summon a copy of it.|
|Prince Malchezaar||Legendary||General||Any||5||5||6||Start of Game:|
Add 5 extra Legendary minions to your deck.
|Grumble, Worldshaker||Legendary||ELEMENTAL||SHAMAN||6||7||7||Battlecry: Return your other minions to your hand. They cost (1).|
|Rin, the First Disciple||Legendary||General||WARLOCK||6||3||6||Taunt|
Deathrattle: Add 'The First Seal' to your hand.
|Lynessa Sunsorrow||Legendary||General||PALADIN||7||1||1||Battlecry: Cast each spell|
you cast on your minions
this game on this one.
|Temporus||Legendary||DRAGON||PRIEST||7||6||6||Battlecry: Your opponent takes two turns. Then you take two turns.|
|Foe Reaper 4000||Legendary||Mech||Any||8||6||9||Also damages the minions next to whomever it attacks.|
|Geosculptor Yip||Legendary||General||WARRIOR||8||4||8||At the end of your turn, summon a random minion with Cost equal to your Armor (up to 10).|
|Kathrena Winterwisp||Legendary||General||HUNTER||8||6||6||Battlecry and Deathrattle: Recruit a Beast.|
|King Togwaggle||Legendary||General||Any||8||5||5||Battlecry: Swap decks|
with your opponent.
Give them a Ransom
spell to swap back.
|Marin the Fox||Legendary||General||Any||8||6||6||Battlecry: Summon a 0/8 Treasure Chest for your opponent. (Break it for awesome loot!)|
|Dragoncaller Alanna||Legendary||General||MAGE||9||3||3||Battlecry: Summon a 5/5 Dragon for each spell you cast this game that costs (5) or more.|
|Mal'Ganis||Legendary||Demon||Warlock||9||9||7||Your other Demons have +2/+2.|
Your hero is Immune.
|Master Oakheart||Legendary||General||Any||9||5||5||Battlecry: Recruit a 1, 2, and 3-Attack minion.|
|Showing all 23 cards|
Toki is best used in an endurance-style Mage deck looking for a bit of extra value. Toki's random draws can be highly beneficial, since your opponent will have a hard time playing around so many possible Legendaries. That said, the extreme variance weakens this card quite a bit, since there are many, many weak pulls. Generally, Elise the Trailblazer or Sindragosa will provide more consistent value than Toki.
In Wild mode, this card loses almost all of its potential value, since the surprise factor is lost.
Toki is unique to Hearthstone. She is a time traveller who is friends with the bronze dragon Chronormu and tinkers with bending time and alternate timelines. Her Battlecry effect represents creating a portal to the past and calling for help from legendary minions whose time in the sun has passed.
- Don’t be deceived by this fresh-faced, young gnome—Toki is a powerful mage who possesses an uncanny talent for time magic. Unusually, she often channels her power through arcane devices of her own invention, rather than casting spells. Her unflappable determination and willingness to take inconceivable risks make her a dangerously effective hunter. Somehow, she is always exactly where she needs to be, at the exact moment she needs to be there, and chance events tend to go her way far more often than they should. Unfortunately, her extreme talent is paired with a blithe disregard for the consequences that her magics might have for the fabric of time. She displays a similar cheerful apathy toward both Gilneas and the curse—she appears solely interested in stopping Hagatha from affecting an event in her own future.
- It is certain that Toki will play a key role in undoing Hagatha’s work in the Witchwood—no matter how many tries it takes!
- This scarred and grizzled arch-mage is fiendishly powerful, with an incredible and innate control over time magic. There have been frequent sightings of her in the city of late, though only for moments at a time. Startled witnesses have noted that her form flickers in and out of existence— it’s as if she can’t maintain her presence in this timeline for long, and they describe her as seeming haunted, crazed, or obsessed. Bizarrely, she has been showing citizens pictures of herself and asking them if they have “seen this gnome.” She displays a grim disregard for both Gilneas and the curse—she appears solely interested in stopping someone in this city from affecting an event in her own future.
- It seems clear that she absolutely will not stop until she finds her quarry. Given her evident power, it’s certain to be a bad day for that unfortunate soul when the time comes.
- (We received these conflicting reports about Toki at precisely the same time. Both were delivered by the same agent, who disavowed any knowledge of writing either report.)
- Her name is likely derived from the common Japanese noun 時 toki, which can be translated as "time".
- Her Japanese name is 時の匠トキToki-no-Takumi Toki, which is somewhat tongue-twisting.
- Her flavor text is a reference to the "Time Warp" song from the 1973 musical The Rocky Horror Show.
- As of The Witchwood's rotation to Wild in the Year of the Phoenix, Toki's ability is redundant now that she can only be used in Wild. However, this also means that Toki can generate legendary minions from The Witchwood.
- Patch 18.104.22.16866 (2018-04-10): Added.
- Cam Shea (2018-04-04). IGN Reveals A New Mage Legendary From Hearthstone's The Witchwood Expansion - IGN. Retrieved on 2018-04-04.
- Daxxarri (2018-04-25). The Witchwood – Mysterious Missives Part 3. Retrieved on 2018-04-25.