Just need some elbow grease to get this working. Oh, and your soul.
How to get
|Card packs||Regular, Golden||1|
|Run||Completing an Arena or Heroic Duels run||Regular||1|
- 's playerbound effect even counts fatigue damage, as long as you take it during your turns.
- The Demon Seed has been banned from deck-building in Wild since Patch 18.104.22.168849.
The Demon Seed is a very costly Questline, with a very costly reward. In total it requires taking 24 damage from yourself, although you will heal 6 from the progression of the Questline. However, the reward of is definitely worth it, as playing it can nearly ensure victory. Due to Warlock's hero power dealing damage to themself, this helps add to the damage as well as draw resources. Along with this, there are a plethora of cards that could be used to speed up this process, with spells like , , or , which all damage the hero. In terms of minions, there is and .
Once Tamsin is unlocked, the game is practically won, as you have a hand and deck full of cost-efficient minions and spells that now deal damage to the other hero. As Tamsin's battlecry cannot be disabled, there is little the opponent can do besides attempt to outheal your damage or kill you quickly before your damage adds up.
|Gameplay - Stormwind - Warlock||Share Your Pain||Redirect 150 damage from your hero to your opponent using Blightborn Tamsin.||10|
|Gameplay - Stormwind - Warlock||Share Your Pain||Redirect 300 damage from your hero to your opponent using Blightborn Tamsin.||10|
|Gameplay - Stormwind - Warlock||Share Your Pain||Redirect 666 damage from your hero to your opponent using Blightborn Tamsin.||20|
- The Demon Seed is a powerful tool for the Burning Legion, guarded by Xelnaz. It rests in a cave on Dreadmist Peak, above a demonic altar of fire. The Burning Blade rallies around this relic. For reasons unknown, wished to destroy this artifact, although it was a valuable asset of the . It appears that it was never destroyed and now Balgor Whipshank wants it taken to his sister Nagala Whipshank. It's unknown what she plans to do with it.
- was a part of Patch 22.214.171.124.1.1, an April Fools 2022 prank, with the announced text change from "Battlecry: For the rest of the game, damage you take on your turn damages your opponent instead." to "Your Charge minions have +1 Attack."
- Patch 126.96.36.199849 (2021-09-21): Banned in Wild. Now reads: Take 8 damage... (previously: Take 6 damage...).
- Patch 188.8.131.52998 (2021-07-27): Added.
- Alec Dawson on Twitter. (2021-07-01).