|Abilities:||Battlecry, Increment attribute|
He also moonlights Thursday nights as a bouncer at the Pig and Whistle Tavern.
How to get
|Golden Temple Enforcer||400||50|
Two copies of regular Temple Enforcer (Core) are obtained for raising priest to level 2.
Two copies of golden Temple Enforcer (Core) are obtained for winning 50 games as priest.
Temple Enforcer is a well-statted minion that can increase the survivability of another minion, letting the target trade into an opponent's minion and survive. Proactively, the card is best used on a Taunt minion to increase its durability. The stats are good enough to also play on the board by itself, being equal to a Pit Fighter.
In Wild, Temple Enforcer can be used in combination with Power Word: Shield / Divine Spirit and Inner Fire to create a high damage and high health threat. However, it's generally outclassed by Kabal Talonpriest for this.
- The artwork for this card comes from the World of Warcraft Trading Card Game "Fires of Outland" series, for the card Deacon Markus Hallow.
- Year of the Gryphon rotation (2021-03-30): Moved from Classic to Legacy set.
- Patch 22.214.171.124222 (2020-03-26): Now costs 5 mana (Down from 6). Now has 5 Attack (Down from 6).
- Alpha patch 2 (2013-08-12): Now has 6 Attack (Up from 5).
- Patch 126.96.36.19988 (2013-06-22): Added, replacing Penance. Battlecry: Give a friendly minion +3 Health. [6 mana, 5 Attack, 6 Health, common]