Tavern Brawls are a game mode which will pit a player head to head versus another player using exciting and unique rules each week. One week might feature preset decks, while another week could have players crafting a brand new Tavern Brawl deck following specific guidelines, while others might offer buffs to specific minion types.
While it’s fun to get into Tavern Brawls with strangers, players may also brawl with friends. To start a Tavern Brawl with a friend, enter the Tavern Brawl menu, open the Friends List, and push the ‘Challenge’ button next to a friend’s name. After they accept, press the Brawl Friend button and let the battle begin!
|Europe||Wed 05:00 PM CEST||Mon 6:00 AM CEST|
|Americas||Wed 10:00 AM PDT||Mon 3:00 AM PDT|
|Taiwan/China||Thurs 03:00 AM CST||Mon 6:00 AM CST|
|Korea||Thurs 04:00 AM KST||Mon 7:00 AM KST|
Heroic Tavern Brawl Edit
Heroic Tavern Brawl will challenge even Hearthstone’s most experienced players as they vie for glory and in-game rewards. Participants create a Standard deck from their existing card pool and lock it in before their first Heroic Brawl match. No changes can be made to the Heroic Brawl deck once they're locked in.
Players will be pitted against other Heroic Brawlers; players want to shoot for 12 wins to get the best rewards, but if they get three losses, they’re out. Heroic Brawl lasts for only one normal Tavern Brawl week and has an entry fee of $9.99 USD or 1,000 gold.
For Hearthstone’s best brawlers, 50 packs, a heap of Gold, piles of Arcane Dust, and three golden Legendaries sit at the end of the 12-win rainbow. The rewards are significantly different than what is expected in the Arena, and the more games won, the better they get.
- The first playable Tavern Brawl arrived mid-June, 2015.
- Tavern Brawls are temporarily closed between matches.
- Tavern Brawls will have free admission. As part of the launch celebration, players earn a free card pack when they win their first game of the week in the first several brawls.
Patch changes Edit
- (Patch 184.108.40.20654) [PC] Addressed an issue that could cause the game to freeze if you back out of deck creation after playing a Tavern Brawl.
- (Patch 220.127.116.1154) [Mobile] You will no longer get stuck on the matchmaking screen after a Tavern Brawl with a friend ends.
- (Patch 18.104.22.16866) Added.
- Hearthhead Tavern Brawl news
- Official announcement blog for Heroic Tavern Brawls