|Set:||Knights of the Frozen Throne|
|Abilities:||Battlecry, Increment attribute|
It isn't "grave robbing" when there's no grave. It's just scavenging…
How to get
|Golden Strongshell Scavenger||800||100|
This card is strong for Taunt Druids who like to use a lot of weaker taunt minions. Relatively weak taunters like Druid of the Swarm and Stonehill Defender gain a stronger defensive presence when backed by Strongshell Scavenger's battlecry. When paired with Hadronox's deathrattle, a wall of defensive minions can gain some potent and much needed offense.
In addition, Strongshell Scavenger pairs very well with Spreading Plague. While expensive to play on the same turn, this combination can potentially allow you to retake the board if outnumbered by a lot of weaker enemy minions, who now have to face a wall of 3/7 Scarab Beetles.
- ▶️The frozen winds guide me.
- ▶️<death sound>
- The taunka (also known as winter tauren), are an ancient offshoot of the yaungol and relatives to the tauren who have adapted to the harsh environment in Northrend. Unlike their more peaceful tauren relatives, the taunka forcibly bend nature and the elements to their will in order to survive.
- The taunka were long thought to be lost until they were re-discovered by Garrosh Hellscream and his orc forces upon their arrival in Northrend. Due to being forced to migrate from their homes by the encroaching Scourge, the taunka have largely given their allegiance to the Horde.
- Although they appear similar to the tauren, they resemble bison more than cattle, and are referred to as bison-men by Apothecary Malthus.
- Patch 188.8.131.5257 (2017-08-08): Added.