|Abilities:||Deal damage, Draw cards|
|Artist:||Alex Horley Orlandelli|
Deal 5 damage. Draw a card.
Balance is important to druids. This card is perfectly balanced.
Other versions[edit | edit source]
How to get[edit | edit source]
They are uncraftable and cannot be crafted or disenchanted.
Previous availability[edit | edit source]
Prior Year of the Gryphon's rotation on March 30, 2021:
- Two copies of Starfire were a reward for raising a druid to level 2.
- Two Golden copies of Starfire were a reward for raising a druid to levels 45 and 46.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- This spell has two steps:
Strategy[edit | edit source]
Starfire is a strong direct nuke which can be used in combination with weaker minions to take out large minions or finish off a low opponent. With its card draw effect serving to replace the card when played, Starfire is especially well-suited to slower decks. Starfire can be combined with Solar Eclipse for a Pyroblast that draws 2 cards for 2 less mana
Lore[edit | edit source]
- "The very heavens echoed the druid's rage and opened up at his command."
Starfire is also seen in the Heroes of Azeroth deck of the World of Warcraft Trading Card Game
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- The artwork for this card comes from the World of Warcraft Trading Card Game "Onyxia Treasure" series, for the card Sunfire.
Gallery[edit | edit source]
Patch changes[edit | edit source]
- Year of the Gryphon rotation (2021-03-30): Moved from Basic to Legacy set.
- Patch 126.96.36.199662 (2021-03-25): Now has Arcane spell school (previously: no spell school).
- Patch 188.8.131.5236 (2017-04-04) Now has Free rarity (previously: Common).