|Abilities:||Choose One, Deal damage|
|Wiki tags:||Area of effect, Targeted|
Is the sky falling? Yes. Yes it is.
Starfall is a powerful removal card. Starfall is a Choose One spell, giving it a lot of versatility when compared to other removal spells. It can be used to damage multiple minions or can be used to deal heavy damage to a single minion.
The combination of Poison Seeds with Starfall can be used to destroy all of the opponent's minions.
- Year of the Gryphon rotation (2021-03-30): Moved from Classic to Legacy set.
- Patch 22.214.171.124662 (2021-03-25): Now has Arcane spell school (previously: no spell school).
- Patch 126.96.36.199933 (2019-04-04): A number of "Choose One" cards have had unique art added for each possible option.
- Patch 188.8.131.5290 (2013-10-02): Can now only hit minions. Choose One - Deal 5 damage to a minion; or 2 damage to all enemy minions.
- Previous: Choose One - Deal 5 damage to an enemy; or 2 damage to all of them. [5 mana, Rare]
- Alpha patch (unknown date, pre-May 2013): The Choose One effect Starfall now deals 5 damage instead of 4.