|Abilities:||Choose One, Deal damage|
|Wiki tags:||Area of effect, Targeted|
Is the sky falling? Yes. Yes it is.
How to get
- Regular Starfall could also be obtained as a first-time reward for first time reaching Silver 10 and Gold 10 in Ranked mode from April 1, 2020 to March 25, 2021 (or as a reward of Climbing the Ranks (2/10) and (4/10) achievements).
Starfall is a powerful removal card. Starfall is a Choose One spell, giving it a lot of versatility when compared to other removal spells. It can be used to damage multiple minions or can be used to deal heavy damage to a single minion.
The combination of Poison Seeds with Starfall can be used to destroy all of the opponent's minions.
- The artwork for this card comes from the World of Warcraft Trading Card Game "War of the Elements" series, for the card Moonshard.
- Year of the Gryphon rotation (2021-03-30): Moved from Classic to Legacy set.
- Patch 188.8.131.52662 (2021-03-25): Now has Arcane spell school (previously: no spell school).
- Patch 184.108.40.206933 (2019-04-04): A number of "Choose One" cards have had unique art added for each possible option.
- Patch 220.127.116.1190 (2013-10-02): Can now only hit minions. Choose One - Deal 5 damage to a minion; or 2 damage to all enemy minions.
- Previous: Choose One - Deal 5 damage to an enemy; or 2 damage to all of them. [5 mana, Rare]
- Alpha patch (unknown date, pre-May 2013): The Choose One effect Starfall now deals 5 damage instead of 4.