She'll take a piece of you and make it her own.
- For the minion card of the same name, see Splintergraft.
The below classes are listed purely for reference, and have no effect on the boss' use of the cards during the battle.
|Soul of the Forest||2|
|Force of Nature||2|
|Ancient of Lore||2|
|Ancient of War||2|
Start building your board slowly. Try to avoid giving taunt minions.
Avoid playing beasts or cards with synergy. Avoid if possible to play your hero power as you may lose the board.
For Toki, you simply have to put up with what the boss throws at you. If you have a deal damage card, keep it close.
While putting down minions on the board is great, make sure you save some removal.
- Hagatha the Witch
- Forest howl, fear and woe, boughs and branches crush my foes...
- Your kind will pay.
- Chop. Chop.
- Come. It is our time.
- The forest claims them.
- These woods are alive.
- You will know our hatred.
- Woodcutter's Axe
- Death's Bite / Arcanite Reaper
- How many of my kind must suffer?
- So many, cut down in their prime.
- One of many to come. My harvest begins.
Splintergraft is original to Hearthstone.
- Patch 22.214.171.12466 (2018-04-10): Added.