Spellcraft is an ability introduced in Patch 188.8.131.52922. Battlegrounds/Minions with the Spellcraft keyword grant a temporary spell each turn. That spell can give your minions a buff that lasts until the start of the player's next Recruit phase.
- Spellcraft effects only last until your next Battlegrounds/Recruit phase. That means that each turn you get to choose where you put your spells for the next Combat.
- Spellcraft spells leave your hand at the end of your turn—if you don't use them.
- Spellcraft spells are generated as soon as you play the Spellcraft minion, and at the start of each Recruit phase.
- If your hand is full, Spellcraft spells will "wait" until there is a free space in your hand, instead of getting destroyed or being delayed a turn.
- Golden Spellcraft minions will generate Golden versions of the Spellcraft spells, with double the effect.
- Blizzard Entertainment (2022-05-05). Prepare for the Rise of the Naga. PlayHearthstone. Retrieved on 2022-05-08.