|Set:||Madness at the Darkmoon Faire|
|Abilities:||Battlecry, Cast spell, Draw cards|
|Wiki tags:||Hand-related, Secret-related|
"These do NOT spark joy!"
How to get
Sparkjoy Cheat can be obtained through Madness at the Darkmoon Faire card packs, through crafting, or as an Arena reward. Regular Sparkjoy Cheat can also be obtained through the Highest Rank Bonus chest at the end of a Ranked season.
|Golden Sparkjoy Cheat||800||100|
- If you have more than one Secret in hand, the one played is chosen at random.
- If you have 5 Secrets in play, Sparkjoy Cheat will not put another into play but will still draw a card.
- If you've activated a Sparkjoy Cheat's Battlecry, Headmaster Kel'Thuzad's Spellburst effect will not summon any minions, despite triggering his voiceline and consuming the charge.
- The next card played by either player will trigger Headmaster Kel'Thuzad's Spellburst effect if Sparkjoy is played, regardless on how many turns after or if the card is even a spell.
An extremely efficient tempo play, which can cheat out a 2-mana Secret while also drawing a card to replace itself. Sparkjoy Cheat is essentially a Kirin Tor Mage with a weaker body but larger upside.
If you have multiple Secrets in hand, there can be situations where you may want to hold off on playing Sparkjoy Cheat. For example, playing Dirty Tricks or Plagiarize while your hand is almost full, or Shadow Clone against a board of tokens.
- Patch 220.127.116.11662 (2021-03-25): Fixed a bug where Sparkjoy Cheat casting a secret from your hand would trigger an opponent’s Counterspell and still put the secret into play. It will now no longer trigger Counterspell.
- Patch 18.104.22.168003 (2021-01-21): Added.
- Sparkjoy causes Headmaster K'T's effect to not go off, pretty broken. (2021-01-26). Retrieved on 2021-01-26.
- Sparkjoy_Cheat_Completely_Breaks_Kel'Thuzad_Hearthstone_Darkmoon_Races. (2021-01-26). Retrieved on 2021-01-26.