|Wiki tags:||Healing-related, Triggered effect|
Fresh from the floor of the arena!
How to get
|Golden Soup Vendor||800||100|
Soup Vendor is a relatively high-Health 2-drop which synergizes well with Lifesteal and Healing mechanics, which are particularly prevalent in Priest and Paladin. It can be used to dig through your deck quickly using cheap cards and effects.
Paladins can use High Priest Thekal in order to guarantee their hero can be healed.
Note that the Soup Vendor only tracks if your hero was healed for more than 3 health at once. For example, this means that Holy Light draws one card, and Healing Rain draws for 0 even if your hero was healed for more than 3 health total.
- ▶️There's plenty to go around!
- ▶️No soup for you!
- ▶️<death sound>
- Rikkar saw an opening, and finally managed to slip past the bouncers and into the Arena! He inhaled the lovely aromas of ozone, hot steel, sand, and the press of thousands of bodies. And what’s better in the muggy, sticky, sweltering jungle heat than. . . soup? The usual funnel cake vendors were absent. Instead, enterprising Tuskarr were competing with the trolls peddling magically frozen ice cream to sell steaming bowls of stew with unidentifiable chunks floating in it.
- It seemed that the Tuskarr Bros. had mistakenly shipped a huge surplus of soup to Stranglethorn instead of Northrend, but they were making the most of it. Of course, Rumble fans being Rumble fans, more soup was getting ON the crowd, than was ending up IN the crowd.
- The attack line "No soup for you!" is likely a reference to a phrase uttered by the titular character of the Seinfeld episode "The Soup Nazi".
- Patch 184.108.40.206845 (2018-11-29): Added.