|Set:||Goblins vs Gnomes|
|Tags:||Damage-related, Triggered effect|
Freeze any character damaged by this minion.
Do the slow chant when he waddles by: "Chug! Chug! Chug!"
How to get[edit | edit source]
Notes[edit | edit source]
- As usual, on-damage triggers like this one will not trigger if the damage is prevented (such as by Divine Shield, Ice Block or Immune effects).
Strategy[edit | edit source]
Works well in Freeze Mage decks, providing a way to slow enemy attacks and activate Ice Lance. If used to attack the enemy hero, can be used on multiple turns, making Ice Lance far less dependent on Frostbolt for its damage. This in turn can free up mana for other damage spells, allowing the mage more flexibility in their burst combos. Even without specific Freeze synergy, this is a solid pick for any Mech Mage deck.
While it lacks the Health to repeatedly lock down enemy minions, it works excellently as an easy way to prevent enemy heroes from attacking early, especially weapon-using Warrior, Druid and Rogue decks, and can allow it to effectively defend itself and other minions from attack.
Quotes[edit | edit source]
- Chu-hugga! Choo...
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- This minion may be a reference to the 2013 movie Snowpiercer.
- On 15 September 2016, Snowchugger was removed from selection in Arena. It was still obtainable in Arena matches through random effects such as Unstable Portal.
Gallery[edit | edit source]
Patch changes[edit | edit source]
- Patch 126.96.36.19934 (2014-12-04): Added.
References[edit | edit source]
- Hearthside Chat: Upcoming Arena Changes with Dean Ayala. (2016-09-08).