Now we know why they wear tiny watches.
How to get
|Card packs||Regular, Golden||1~2|
- This card's effect randomly selects 3 minion cards with a base mana cost of 1 from the caster's deck and puts them into the player's hand. In particular:
- This card's effect only checks the base mana cost of cards in the player's deck, regardless of cost-modifying effects that are attached to the card (such as through ) or that will affect the card once in the player's hand (such as or ).
- If the player's unused deck contains no 1-Cost minions, this spell is still considered cast but does nothing.
- If the player's unused deck contains less than three 1-Cost minions, this card will draw less than three cards.
This card fits well in aggressive decks that feature lots of cheap minions to flood the board early and overwhelm the opponent before they can stabilize. Those decks tend to run out of cards fast, making this an excellent way to refill your hand and continue pressuring your opponent.
- Patch 22.214.171.12490 (2016-11-29): Added.