|Abilities:||Deal damage, Draw cards|
|Wiki tags:||Death-related, Health-related, Targeted|
"Dun da dun, dun da dun": if you've heard an ogre sing this, it's too late.
How to get
Two copies of regular Slam (Core) are obtained for raising warrior to level 1.
Two copies of golden Slam (Core) are obtained for winning 50 games as warrior.
- This spell has two steps:
- First it deals damage, queuing and resolving all on-damage triggers;
- Then, if its condition is satisfied, it draws a card, queuing and resolving triggers. Notice that minions that have been set pending destroy, such as by Acidmaw, are considered to be dying, and the condition will thus not be satisfied.
A very effective early card, and useful when used in combination with minion damage and other attack cards. Ideally use this card in combination with other damage, and not to finish off a minion, so that you benefit from the card draw effect. A useful combo against larger minions is to use Slam, then follow up with Execute.
Slam is also a good method of removing Divine Shield without sacrificing your minions or weapons.
Slam is an Arms warrior ability from World of Warcraft. It is a powerful melee strike which deals a large amount of damage in exchange for a fairly large amount of rage, generally used to fill out rotations while higher priority abilities such as Mortal Strike are on cooldown.
- The artwork for this card comes from the World of Warcraft Trading Card Game "The Hunt for Illidan" series, for the card Ol' Stonewall.
- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QqIu7K4-Phg Tested in Patch 22.214.171.12457 (2015-09-29)
- https://www.reddit.com/r/hearthstone/comments/418lbb/sea_reavers_effect_doesnt_work_properly_with/ Tested in Patch 126.96.36.19956 (2015-12-04)