|Abilities:||Battlecry, Summon, Taunt|
|Wiki tags:||Beast-generating, Quest-related, Rush-generating, Sidequest-related|
Battlecry: If you've played a Quest this game, summon a 4/2 Parrot with Rush.
He's gunning for Sky Adm'ral.
How to get
|Sky Gen'ral Kragg||1600||400|
|Golden Sky Gen'ral Kragg||3200||1600|
A solid bit of removal and protection if you've played a Quest this game.
While this card does work if you've played a Sidequest, this is generally less reliable when you're not guaranteed to draw into one and the baseline body of a 2/3 Taunt for 4 is simply awful. Sky Gen'ral Kragg shines when you play a proper Quest deck. Most notably:
- Quest Shaman (Battlecry Shaman) (Corrupt the Waters): While your Quest is in play, the Battlecry can help you work towards completing it. Afterwards, the Quest reward (Heart of Vir'naal) can be used to summon another 4/2 Rush.
- Quest Rogue (Crystal Core): After Quest completion, it can be a 4/4 Taunt summoning a 4/4 Rush: Not as good compared to other combos, but still good.
- Quest Warrior (Fire Plume's Heart): As a Taunt minion, it can count towards Quest progression, and Sharkbait can also be good removal.
- Quest Warrior (Hack the System): One of the few decks that can make use of Kragg's Pirate tag, drawing him with Ancharrr.
- Quest Hunter (Unseal the Vault): It summons 2 minions and Rush is good to buff.
- Exodia Mage (Open the Waygate): Provides control and removal while waiting for the combo.
- Quest Rogue (Bazaar Burglary): Provides control and removal together with the Hero Power. Also has Pirate synergy.
With the Madness at the Darkmoon Faire Expansion introdcuing N'Zoth, God of the Deep, Sky Gen'ral Kragg fits nicely into any Quest-deck, filling out both the Pirate, and the Beast "slot", effectively killing two birds with one stone, providing a nice 2/3 body with Taunt, and another 4/2 body with Rush.
- ▶️Batten the hatches!
- ▶️<death sound>
- Patch 18.104.22.168954 (2020-01-21): Added.