|Set:||The Grand Tournament|
The Silver Hand is the best paladin organization. The Argent Crusaders are super jealous.
How to get
|Card packs||Regular, Golden||1~2|
- As with almost all minion summon effects, the Silver Hand Recruits summoned will be placed immediately to the right of the Silver Hand Regent.
Silver Hand Regent has synergy with cards which make Hero Powers more available (, , etc) as well as with . Using Paladin's Hero Power having Silver Hand Regent on board will efficiently summon two , one from the Hero Power and the second one from the Inspire ability. Silver Hand Recruit minions summoned by the Inspire ability can be effectively buffed up with Paladin's minions battlecry such as and .
The position in which the Silver Hand Recruits are summoned can be important in connection to positional effects. For example, if the player has a to the right of the Silver Hand Regent, using their Hero Power will summon a Silver Hand Recruit between the Regent and the Dire Wolf, making Silver Hand Regent lose the Wolf's buff.
- Well met.
- Be purged!
- The Knights of the Silver Hand (a.k.a. Order of the Knights of the Silver Hand, Order of the Silver Hand, or simply the Silver Hand) was the order of paladins created after the First War by Uther the Lightbringer and Archbishop Alonsus Faol.
- Years after its decimation by the corrupted Prince Arthas during the Third War, the order in Lordaeron was then reformed by , who later merged it with the Argent Dawn to form the Argent Crusade in order to take the fight against the Lich King to Northrend.
- Despite this, human and dwarf paladins from Stormwind and Ironforge are still referred to as Knights of the Silver Hand, meaning the order is still active within the Alliance.
- The artwork for this card comes from the World of Warcraft Trading Card Game "Wrathgate" series, for the card Crusader Farisa.
- Patch 126.96.36.19986 (2015-08-18): Added.