For more information, see those pages.
- ▶️Reporting for duty.
- ▶️To battle!
- ▶️<death sound>
There are 4 achievements related to Silver Hand Recruit.
|Gameplay - Darkmoon Faire - Paladin||Lothraxion's Balloon Shop||Give 10 Silver Hand Recruits Divine Shield.||10|
|Gameplay - Darkmoon Faire - Paladin||Lothraxion's Balloon Shop||Give 30 Silver Hand Recruits Divine Shield.||10|
|Gameplay - Darkmoon Faire - Paladin||Lothraxion's Balloon Shop||Give 100 Silver Hand Recruits Divine Shield.||20|
|Gameplay - Stormwind - Paladin||All Hands On Deck||Summon a Silver Hand Recruit with 5 Attack.||200 , 20|
- The Knights of the Silver Hand (a.k.a. Order of the Knights of the Silver Hand, Order of the Silver Hand, or simply the Silver Hand) was the order of paladins created after the First War by Uther the Lightbringer and Archbishop Alonsus Faol.
- Years after its decimation by the corrupted Prince Arthas during the Third War, the order in Lordaeron was then reformed by Tirion Fordring, who later merged it with the Argent Dawn to form the Argent Crusade in order to take the fight against the Lich King to Northrend.
- Despite this, human and dwarf paladins from Stormwind and Ironforge are still referred to as Knights of the Silver Hand, meaning the order is still active within the Alliance.
- The artwork for this card comes from the World of Warcraft Trading Card Game "Heroes of Azeroth" series, depicting the spell Seal of Light.
- Prior to Whispers of the Old Gods, Silver Hand Recruit was the only card in the game to have effects which are specifically synergistic with it, namely Quartermaster and Warhorse Trainer. Whispers broke this claim by introducing C'Thun, although Silver Hand Recruit is still highly unusual in the number of specifically related cards.