The South Winds (usually) bring exactly what Siamat wanted.
- For the minion card of the same name, see Siamat.
Siamat is a boss that can be encountered intially in Chapter 1 of Tombs of Terror. After completing Chapter 1, this boss encounter will be available in any chapter.
The below classes are listed purely for reference, and have no effect on the boss' use of the cards during the battle.
|Paladin||Benevolent Djinn||2||Earthen Might||2|
|Shaman||Lightning Bolt||2||Elementary Reaction||2|
|Menacing Nimbus||2||Rockbiter Weapon||2|
|Sandstorm Elemental||2||Sandstorm Elemental||2|
|Bog Slosher||2||Far Sight||1|
|Electra Stormsurge||1||Lightning Storm||2|
|Lightning Storm||2||Earth Elemental||2|
|Unbound Elemental||2||Fire Elemental||2|
|Bloodlust||2||Al'Akir the Windlord||1|
|Earth Elemental||2||Walking Fountain||2|
|Al'Akir the Windlord||1||Glacial Shard||2|
|Walking Fountain||2||Ragnaros the Firelord||1|
- I. AM. UNLEASHED!
- vs. Reno Jackson
- Reno Jackson
- Oh oh oh! How many wishes do I get?!
- You may choose the manner of your destruction.
- Last time I took a breath, I was betrayed. Leave me alone!
- Aid me, servants.
- Lend me your power!
- Serve ME!
- You still aid me!
- And what I want is a vacation. Somewhere without sand!
- From now on, Siamat gets what Siamat wants!
- Never, EVER helping a mortal again!
- I hear Northrend is nice this time of year...
- Lightning spell
- The winds bring... thunder!
- I wished for destruction... but a sheep will do.
- Benevolent Djinn heals
- Oh, NOW you show up to heal me!
- Zephrys's Lamp
- I will not grant you ANY wishes, mortal!
- Zephrys the Great
- Zephrys! You continue to vex me, even now!
- Wh- how- who are you?!
- The sky... Beckons...
- Nothing more than dust in the wind.
- He is a member of the Conclave of Wind. He was sent by Al'Akir at the behest of Deathwing to the Neferset tol'vir to cure them of the Curse of Flesh in exchange for their loyalty. After becoming exhausted from converting the population of Neferset into their stoney bodies, the Neferset turned on him, trapping him within the tower at the center of their lost city. After slaying the leaders of the city, adventurers accidently freed Siamat. He was then defeated within the crumbled ruins of the tower that imprisoned him.
- Patch 184.108.40.206717 (2019-09-10): Added.
|Tombs of Terror|
The Lost City
Halls of Origination
The Inner Sanctum