|Set:||Kobolds & Catacombs|
|Abilities:||Transform in hand|
|Wiki tags:||Class-related, In-hand effect, Random, Spell-generating, Triggered effect|
Next turn, this is going to be AMAZING.
How to get
|Golden Shifting Scroll||400||50|
- Although this spell has no defined mana cost, cards like Spiteful Summoner and Dragon's Fury consider it a 0-cost spell.
- Shifting Scroll transforms at the end of your turn.
- While the actual Shifting Scroll is in your hand, it cannot be cast until it transforms.
- If this spell is cast by a random effect (such as Yogg-Saron, Hope's End), it will do nothing.
This spell is best compared to Shifter Zerus. Much like Shifter, the main strategy of the card is to let it sit in your hand until it becomes the spell you need. Unlike Shifter, this effect is more reliable due to having a far smaller pool to pull cards from, and the general overlapping effects Mage spells have (Area of Effect, Removal, and Freeze are all common).
- This is the first collectible card without a defined mana cost.