|Set:||Forged in the Barrens|
|Abilities:||Battlecry, Increment attribute|
|Tags:||Attack-related, Health-related, Targeted|
Battlecry: Choose an enemy minion. Steal Attack and Health from it until this has more.
She’s really into networking! After all, she’s introduced countless low-level Horde players to the Spirit Healer.
How to get[edit | edit source]
|Golden Serena Bloodfeather||3200||1600|
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Serena Bloodfeather steals until it has Attack more than the targeted minion's Attack and has Health more than the targeted minion's Health.
Strategy[edit | edit source]
Please add any available information to this section.
Quotes[edit | edit source]
- ▶️<Music stinger>
- ▶️Strength withers, And the cruel survive!
- ▶️Mercy is for the weak!
- ▶️<death sound>
Lore[edit | edit source]
- Serena Bloodfeather is a level 20 named harpy in the northwest corner of the Dry Hills of the Northern Barrens. She is the Witchwing harpies leader, and sister to the deceased Bloodfeather.
- She has been attacking Horde caravans out of revenge for Rexxar's slaying of Bloodfeather. Darsok Swiftdagger would like Serena to share her sister's fate.
Gallery[edit | edit source]
Patch changes[edit | edit source]
- Patch 22.214.171.124662 (2021-03-25): Added.