|Set:||The Boomsday Project|
Deathrattle: Summon two 1/1 Microbots.
"It's gonna be snip this, snap that. Bada-snip, bada-snap!"
How to get
Golden SN1P-SN4P is uncraftable and cannot be crafted or disenchanted.
- You can search by the word "snip" or "snap" to find SN1P-SN4P in English Collection manager.
- Each copy of SN1P-SN4P Magnetized will add a separate Deathrattle effect to the Magnetized minion.
A strong minion in aggressive Mech decks, it has a decent statline with a Deathrattle that leave behind two Microbots, creating a sticky board of Mechs for future Magnetic buffs. On top of this, it also has Echo to greatly add to its value and flexibility later in the game, which can be split up between playing it or Magnetizing it, including to itself. Notably, this means it can be played as a Mech-exclusive Neutral equivalent to , giving other classes an otherwise absent ability to play a re-castable buff on their Mech minions.
Even without Mechs to buff, SN1P-SN4P is a reasonable play on any turn, particularly 3, 6, and 9 mana. Alone, it's a slightly better . When played later, it can be combined into one large minion or divided into up to three smaller ones. The Microbots also make SN1P-SN4P sticky, letting them trade into the opponent's board on the following turn or receive buff effects. SN1P-SN4P's best form at 9 mana is generally a 4/6 and 2/3, giving it the best protection against hard single-target removal and Area of effect spells.
- ▶️<attack sound>
- ▶️<death sound>
- SN1P-SN4P is the second card that was added to an expansion set after its initial release, the first being .
- SN1P-SN4P is the first collectible card in Hearthstone to be added to a set that is not the most recent one.
- The art for SN1P-SN4P comes from a previously unpublished card name Murloc Muncher.
- This is the first card to use Echo outside of The Witchwood set.
- Shortly after the card was announced, players noticed a potentially deadly synergy with , which would allow a player to do unlimited early-game burst damage if they had a single mech on the board. Blizzard responded by announcing that with the same patch, Reckless Experimenter would be modified so that it could not reduce a card's mana cost below 1.
- SN1P-SN4P's entrance music comes from The Siege of Ulduar, shared with .
- In Patch 126.96.36.199060, the Echo mechanic was changed; although it was not a card change, SN1P-SN4P was eligible for full-disenchanting refund in two weeks due to its popularity.
- Patch 188.8.131.52268 (2019-06-03): Added.