|Set:||Descent of Dragons|
|Tags:||Positional effect, Random, Targeted|
Deal 8 damage to a minion. Any excess damage continues to the left or right.
Why don't they ever run perpendicular?
How to get[edit | edit source]
|Golden Rolling Fireball||1600||400|
Notes[edit | edit source]
- If there are minions adjacent to the targeted one, Rolling Fireball chooses one of them randomly, then continues towards the end of the side.
- When a direction is chosen, Rolling Fireball will only move in that direction.
- The interaction of Rolling Fireball with a Divine Shield minion is similar to Explosive Runes:
- If the remaining damage in the Rolling Fireball is greater than the minion's health, the Divine Shield will pop and absorb damage equal to the minion's health, and the Rolling Fireball will continue to its neighbor;
- If the remaining damage in the Rolling Fireball is not greater than the minion's health, the Divine Shield will pop and absorb damage equal to the minion's health, and the Rolling Fireball will stop.
- Rolling Fireball rolls past Dormant minions, as if they weren't there.
- Despite the animation, Rolling Fireball chooses the entire set of minions it will affect at the time it's cast, ignoring (rolling past) minions summoned by the Deathrattles of the minions it destroys.
Strategy[edit | edit source]
To ensure none of Rolling Fireball's damage is wasted, trade and use other spells first if possible so this spell's damage can continue through all possible targets.
Gallery[edit | edit source]
Patch changes[edit | edit source]
References[edit | edit source]
- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oevCFAhYdmk&t=127s Tested in Patch 126.96.36.199705 (Ashes of Outland).