Edward "Lefty" Smith tried to make luggage out of a river crocolisk once.
Other versions[edit | edit source]
How to get[edit | edit source]
They are uncraftable and cannot be crafted or disenchanted.
Core set[edit | edit source]
Two copies of golden River Crocolisk (Core) are obtained for winning 500 games across all classes.
Previous availability[edit | edit source]
Prior Year of the Gryphon's rotation on March 30, 2021:
- Two copies of River Crocolisk were automatically included in all players' collections upon unlocking the druid class.
- Two Golden copies of River Crocolisk were a reward for raising a druid to levels 55 and 56.
Strategy[edit | edit source]
This is a simple beast that can be enhanced by the numerous hunter cards that revolve around beasts. It is a slightly tankier version of Bloodfen Raptor. For other classes this is a fairly lacklustre minion and outclassed by Amani Berserker, Bloodsail Raider, and Plated Beetle.
Lore[edit | edit source]
- A crocolisk is a long-snouted reptile with six short legs and a long tail that bears much resemblance to basilisks or the real-life crocodiles.
- Crocolisks are powerful amphibious predators common in most regions of Azeroth, attacking unwary adventurers sailing their waterways. Crocolisks are usually found near bodies of water such as rivers, marshes and lakes. They exist naturally in both fresh and saltwater environments, preferring to remain close to land.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- The artwork for this card comes from the World of Warcraft Trading Card Game "Fields of Honor" series, for the card Dundee.