At the end of your turn, restore 6 Health to a damaged character.
|Wiki tags:||Damaged-related, Triggered effect|
For more information, see Gelbin Mekkatorque.
- This minion's triggered effect can target any damaged character (including himself, the controlling hero and enemy characters).
- Although the card text does not state so, the damaged character that will be healed is chosen at random.
- In analogy with Ragnaros, Lightlord, this minion's triggered effect is supposed to be able to target minions that are mortally wounded (possibly saving them from dying) or pending destroy (although they will die anyway).
- The artwork for this card comes from the World of Warcraft Trading Card Game "Through the Dark Portal" series, for the card Field Repair Bot 74A.
- Year of the Gryphon rotation (2021-03-30): Moved from Hall of Fame to Legacy set.
- Patch 184.108.40.20636 (2017-04-04): Moved from Promo to Hall of Fame set.
- Patch 220.127.116.1134 (2014-12-04): Is now a Mech (previously: no minion type).
- Patch 18.104.22.16890 (2013-10-02): Now a 0/3 and has new text: "At the end of your turn, restore 6 Health to a damaged character."
- Previously: At the end of your turn, restore 3 Health to all characters.
- Alpha patch 2 (2013-08-12): Moved from the Expert set to the Reward set.
- Patch 22.214.171.12488 (2013-06-22): Now restores health to all characters instead of just friendly characters.
- Previously: At the end of your turn, restore 3 Health to all friendly characters.
- Alpha patch (unknown date, pre-May 2013): Now activates at the end of your turn rather than the start.
- Previously: At the start of your turn, restore 3 Health to all friendly characters.