|Set:||Ashes of Outland|
|Abilities:||Deathrattle, Generate, Lifesteal, Shuffle into deck|
|Wiki tags:||Deck-related, Elusive-generating, Lifesteal-generating, Taunt-generating|
Deathrattle: Shuffle 'Reliquary Prime' into your deck.
These three represent Anger, Desire, and Suffering. Much like raid night guild chat.
How to get
|Reliquary of Souls||1600||400|
|Golden Reliquary of Souls||3200||1600|
- Reliquary Prime gains Elusive on the opponent's turn only, rather than having selective targeting as implied by the card text.
Reliquary of Souls is a stellar early game minion due to its 1 mana cost, 1/3 statline , and Lifesteal. It is best to play it early on as to get the most value from it and shuffle Reliquary Prime into your deck. Reliquary Prime is also quite a solid minion, packing a strong Taunt and Lifesteal combination backed by a 6/8 statline and an improved form of Elusive, which allows it to benefit from Priest's numerous buffs while being immune to direct damage and removal spells such as Polymorph and Hex. Reliquary Prime is still vulnerable to AoE spells and minion effects, however.
- ▶️Don't leave me!
- ▶️I won't be far...
- Reliquary of Souls is a boss in the Black Temple. This boss is a figure with three faces, representing the Essences of Anger, Desire, and Suffering respectively. The three have to be defeated one after the other. They all are DPS races, each with a different twist. It appears that it is some kind of soul vacuum.
- The original Reliquary of Souls depicts the Essence of Suffering, while Reliquary Prime depicts Essence of Anger.
- The summon quote of Reliquary Prime is likely a reference to the 80's arcade game Sinistar's titular antagonist's catchphrase, likely because of Reliquary Prime's semblance to Sinistar himself.
- Patch 22.214.171.124222 (2020-03-26): Added.