|Set:||The Grand Tournament|
|Abilities:||Battlecry, Restore Health|
|Wiki tags:||Area of effect|
Menu: Funnel cakes, carrots, popcorn, jormungar steaks. It's hard serving a diverse clientele.
How to get
|Golden Refreshment Vendor||400||50|
- Refreshment Vendor heals the player hero first and then the opponent hero. This only matters for the resolution of triggered effects.
A good card for slower control decks against aggro decks, due to both putting a body on the board and healing the heroes for 4 Health. Control decks do not usually care about healing their opponent in the early game. The minion itself is decently strong and will trade for 1 or 2 early-game minions.
- Funnel cakes! Get your funnel cakes here!
- Grrr, pay up!
- But I have... more... cakes...
- The tuskarr are a peaceful humanoid walrus-like people indigenous to the cold shores of Northrend. They make their home along the southern coast of the continent having settlements in Borean Tundra, Dragonblight and Howling Fjord.
- The tuskarr are a kind-natured nomadic race that roams the southern coastlines of Northrend, guided by the carved cyclopean statues that mark their seasonal fishing routes. The tuskarr's tribal affiliation is evidenced by the sigils inscribed on their tusks, and although they are a peaceful race, they are constantly beset by the Kvaldir and an arctic race of murloc-like creatures known as the Gorloc. Yet even their enemies marvel at the tuskarr's prowess and fearlessness in catching some of the most dangerous creatures in Northrend's frigid waters, including whales and giant squid. Not even the unnamed leviathans that lurk in the ocean's depths are beyond the tuskarr's reach. The tuskarr use giant turtle boats as a transportation system among zones in Northrend. They lead the turtles by use of carrots on a fishing line.
- This minion is the original source of what would become the "funnel cake" running gag. The joke has since been continued by cards such as Undercity Huckster and Priest of the Feast.