|Set:||Journey to Un'Goro|
For better results, feed your pterrordax low-fat, high-fiber minions.
How to get
|Card packs||Regular, Golden||1~2|
- Ravenous Pterrordax uses a Forced Death Phase to kill and resolve the Death Event of the minion targeted, before then offering you two adaptations.
This card fits well in zoo decks where sacrificing measly 1/1s for two Adapts is a price well worth paying. Alternatively, it can be used on deathrattle minions with weak stats and strong effects, especially , which plays on curve.
- Pterrordax, also known as pteradons, are carnivorous, flying dinosaurs mainly found in Un'Goro Crater and on the Lost Isles. An adult pterrordax's sonic screeches are capable of turning a humanoid's eardrums to bloody pulps. Zandalari trolls have been known to use pterrordax as flying mounts.
- Pterrordax eggs are incubated underneath the fossils of their forebears, allowing the hatchlings to absorb their ancestors' ferocity and intelligence.
- An intact pteradon skeleton recovered from Un'Goro Crater is exhibited in the Ironforge museum. Based on the skeletal structure, it is clear that its specific genus has not yet been encountered. The skeleton could have been preserved for any number of centuries beneath the region's rich soil.
- Patch 126.96.36.19936 (2017-04-04): Added.