The mighty Lord of the Sun shines brightest when casting spells.
The below classes are listed purely for reference, and have no effect on the boss' use of the cards during the battle.
|Mage||Arcane Blast||2||Mage||Arcane Blast||1|
|Arcane Missiles||2||Arcane Missiles||1|
|Mana Wyrm||2||Shooting Star||2|
|Shooting Star||2||Arcane Explosion||2|
|Arcane Intellect||2||Mana Cyclone||2|
|Dune Sculptor||2||Arcane Intellect||2|
|Twilight Flamecaller||2||Mana Bind||1|
|Unexpected Results||2||Stargazer Luna||1|
|Ethereal Conjurer||2||Firelands Portal||2|
|Greater Arcane Missiles||2|
- Defilers! Wretches! Fiends! Begone from here!
- vs. Brann Bronzebeard
- Dwarf. You seek answers, but find only destruction.
- Your words are as ashes in your tomb.
- Catch some rays!
- I draw power from the Sun itself!
- Solar... powered!
- The power of light unrestrained!
- The sun shall burn you away.
- What is hotter than the sun itself?!
- I care not for your purpose here. Begone.
- I wield THE SUN! I put a handle on it. It's hot.
- These Halls are our charge. You do not belong here.
- Arcane Missiles with Spell Damage
- None can hide from my power.
- Vaporize triggers
- Would you strike the sun so carelessly?
- Freezing boss
- You would dare... freeze... Rajh?!
- Ice Barrier triggers
- I will melt away this ice!
- Targeting Pyroblast on boss
- I shall not be burned! I am Rajh!
- Blazing rays of light, take me!
- Be at peace. I send you to your deity.
- Rajh is one of the guardians of the Halls of Origination. Like the other constructs within the halls, Rajh was created to protect the powerful device capable of resetting all life on Azeroth. Each of the keepers has a sphere of influence. Isiset presides over magic; Rajh, the sun; Setesh, chaos; and Ammunae, life.
- Rajh oversees the energies that have both sparked life and snuffed it out in an untold number of his kin. Considered the mightiest of his fellow constructs, Rajh holds the power to unleash the fury of a thousand suns upon Azeroth.
- The artwork for this boss comes from the World of Warcraft Trading Card Game "Tomb of the Forgotten" series, for the card Rajh, Construct of the Sun.
- Rajh's art was previously used for the removed card Avatar of the Coin and the Boss card Anubisath Temple Guard (Heroic).
- Patch 126.96.36.199717 (2019-09-10): Added.
|Tombs of Terror|
The Lost City
Halls of Origination
The Inner Sanctum