|Set:||Saviors of Uldum|
|Abilities:||Battlecry, Draw cards|
Battlecry: If you control a Quest, draw a card.
Earned her merit badges the hard way—twelve zhevra hooves at a time.
How to get[edit | edit source]
|Golden Questing Explorer||800||100|
Notes[edit | edit source]
Strategy[edit | edit source]
This card is a perfect on-curve follow-up to decks that run quests, providing card draw on a well-statted minion. However, its usefulness diminishes after completing the quest, where it turns into a vanilla 2/3 with no tribal synergy to boot. Delaying quest completion, or playing a Sidequest can be helpful to gain the full effect of this minion. Alternatively, in a warlock quest deck, you can play Arch-Villain Rafaam to turn it from a dead card to a random legendary.
Quotes[edit | edit source]
- ▶️Of course it's the right way!
- ▶️This wasn't on the map?!
- ▶️<death sound>
Lore[edit | edit source]
- With all this questing going on, you may want a little help. Fortunately, these ruins are crawling with curious adventurers willing to lend their aid.
Gallery[edit | edit source]
Patch changes[edit | edit source]
- Patch 184.108.40.206708 (2019-08-01): Added.
References[edit | edit source]
- Chadd Nervig on Twitter. (2019-11-03).
- Hearthstone (2019-07-01). Saviors of Uldum Announcement Trailer | Hearthstone. YouTube. Retrieved on 2019-07-01.