Take the time for an evil laugh after you draw this card.
How to get
|Card packs||Regular, Golden||1~2|
- Regular Pyroblast could also be obtained as a first-time reward for first time reaching Platinum 10 and Diamond 10 in Ranked mode from April 1, 2020 to March 25, 2021 (or as a reward of Climbing the Ranks (6/10) and (8/10) achievements).
As a 10 mana, 10 damage spell, Pyroblast can be used to great effect for finishing off your opponent. The threat of a surprise Pyroblast forces your opponent to always stay above 10 health. In combination with some Spell Damage minions, you can deal even more damage.
The card usage is only valuable in the very late game due to its high mana cost, allowing for combos to surprise your opponent and turn the tide of a battle.
Pyroblast is a fire mage spell from World of Warcraft. It is the most powerful damage spell available to fire mages, but suffers from a very long cast time. However, achieving a string of critical hits will grant the mage a free, instant Pyroblast cast, allowing them to use this powerful spell in the heat of battle.
- The artwork for this card comes from the World of Warcraft Trading Card Game "Fields of Honor" series, for the card Roaring Blaze.
- This card is known as the "dream destroyer" by some in the community, referring to its notoriety for ending the runs of famous streamers (such as Kripparrian and Trump) when they are close to achieving 12 wins in the Arena.
- Year of the Gryphon rotation (2021-03-30): Moved from Classic to Legacy set.
- Patch 188.8.131.52662 (2021-03-25): Now has Fire spell school (previously: no spell school).
- Patch 184.108.40.20658 (2014-1-16): Now costs 10 mana (Up from 8).
- Alpha patch 2 (2013-08-12): Damage increased to 10, from 9.
- Previously: Deal 9 damage. [8 mana, Epic]