|Set:||Saviors of Uldum|
|Abilities:||Battlecry, Copy, Summon|
|Tags:||Death-related, Random, Reborn-granting, Resurrection effect|
Battlecry: Summon a random friendly minion that died this game. Give it Reborn.
"Come with me if you want to re-live."
How to get[edit | edit source]
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Psychopomp summons minions to the far right of the player's board.
Strategy[edit | edit source]
Psychopomp can create situations where it generates a ton of tempo. On top of reviving a minion with full health, the addition of Reborn makes it more stubborn to remove. It can be used to revive a low-cost minion with high base stats like Injured Tol'vir, or saved for later to revive something more powerful like Convincing Infiltrator or Archmage Vargoth. Even a Northshire Cleric is a decent minion to revive, as long as it's something that should not be left alive for too long. Psychopomp itself has low base stats and it will make the second copy more likely to miss, but the benefit of the first one often outweighs it. Like with other similar cards, leave out playing weaker minions so that it's more likely to revive something good.
Quotes[edit | edit source]
- ▶️The end begins.
- ▶️It is your time.
- ▶️<death sound>
Lore[edit | edit source]
Psychopomp is an anubisath.
- The anubisaths are titan-forged giants made of obsidian. Originally assigned by Highkeeper Ra to safeguard the fortresses of Uldum and Ahn'Qiraj, the ones guarding the latter were eventually enslaved by the qiraji.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- In religion and mythology, a psychopomp is a being responsible for guiding the souls of the dead to the afterlife.
- Psychopomp's flavor text is a reference to "Come with me if you want to live", a catchphrase repeatedly spoken in the Terminator film franchise.
Gallery[edit | edit source]
Patch changes[edit | edit source]
- Patch 126.96.36.199708 (2019-08-01): Added.